To our Valued Patients,
We consider you and our team like family and we are dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of health and safety as we always have been prior to COVID-19. For that reason, we stay updated on CDC, OSHA, ADA, and Texas State Board guidelines and standards of Infection Control and Sterilization. We have also added extra protocols to ensure that, when you visit our office, you can do so knowing that we have taken every measure to protect your well-being. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
As a general rule, all persons, priorentering our facilities must 1) PreScreen, 2) Wear a Mask and/or Face Shield, and 3) Social Distance in Common areas. Appointments of known or suspected individuals will be rescheduled to prevent the spread. Only patients with appointments will be allowed with the exception of one guardian accompanying a minor or special needs patient. When you are parked, text our main number 979.245.6541 to inform us of your arrival. We will review your PreScreening Form and let you know when to come inside.
In addition to these general guidelines, we will also adhere to the following procedures before, during, and after your appointment:
Before Your Appointment
- To make sure patients are healthy, our team may call you to ask you some health-related questions before your scheduled visit.
- To limit the number of patients in the waiting room, you may be asked to wait outside the office or in your car until the team is ready for you.
- You may be asked to limit the number of people you bring with you or allow older children to go into the office without a parent.
- Additional cleaning and sanitation measures will be done after each patient leaves to prepare the space for you.
During Your Appointment
- Wear a Mask and/or Face Shield and Social Distance in Common areas.
- The dental team will take your temperature, provide hand sanitizer, and may repeat the health questions asked before your appointment.
- High-touch items like toys or magazines may be removed from the waiting room.
- The dental team may wear additional protective equipment, including face masks, face shields, eye protection, and other personal protective equipment.
After Your Appointment
- If you start to experience symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days of your appointment, call to alert the team for contact tracing as needed.
- Schedule your next appointment before you leave. Your oral health is connected to your overall health, so one of the many ways you can stay healthy during these times is to keep up with regular dental care. We are here for you. Above all else, your safety is our primary concern.
- If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions as to how we can improve our protocols, we encourage you to contact us. We want you to feel comfortable when you come in for your appointment so we can continue to provide our excellent dental care in a safe and healthy environment.
In good health,